■ In case you keep getting disconnected or are unable to run the game, we recommend the following troubleshooting steps:
- Delete any unnecessary applications and data
- Update the OS version of your device to the latest version.
- Check the status of your WI-FI and network connection.
We have included some troubleshooting steps from Google Play and Apple to help you out with connectivity issues:
Please make sure your account is linked before performing any of the steps outlined below:
- Reboot your (mobile) device.
- If the above measures do not work, please try completely deleting and reinstalling the game application as well as clearing cache.
- Go to device setting > App > Moonlight Sculptor
- Select Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data
- Restart your device
- Re-download the game
- Hold the power button until "Slide to Power off" displays and turn it off
- Hold the power button until your device opens again
- Uninstall the game, clear your cache and re-download the game
If the issue still persists of if you have any further questions, please contact our customer support.