◈ List of Contents
01. Orb Description
☾ Equipping an Orb to an equipment increases its power.
- Check out [Menu] → [Orb] after you reach character level 100.
☾ There are 2 types of Orbs: Orb of Amplify, and Orb of Protection.
- Orb of Amplify increases the ATK of the equipment by a certain percentage.
- Orb of Protection increases the DEF of the equipment by a certain percentage.
|Orb of Amplify||Orb of Protection|
● Orbs change in appearance as they get more powerful.
02. Equipping and Removing Orbs
☾ Orbs can be equipped in 9 parts in total. (1 in each)
- Parts: Weapon / Helmet / Armor / Gloves / Cloak / Necklace / Earrings / Ring1 / Ring2
- Orb slots are unlocked when the equipment’s Specialization level reaches 20.
☾ Different parts can equip different types of Orbs.
- Weapon / Ring1 / Ring2: Orb of Amplify
- Helmet / Armor / Gloves / Cloak / Necklace / Earrings: Orb of Protection
☾ You can freely equip Orbs, but removing them requires Butterflies.
- Butterfly requirement differs according to the Enchant stage of Orbs.
- If you do not remove an equipped Orb before placing a new one, the existing Orb will be destroyed.
03. Orb Enchant
☾ Orbs can be Enchanted to become more powerful.
- Orbs can be Enchanted up to stage 20.
- This requires Gold and other materials.
- More materials are required as the Enchant stage gets higher.
☾ Orb Enchant has a success rate.
- You’ll be able to see the success rate during Enchant.
- Upon Enchant success, there’s a 10% chance to increase 2 stages at once.
- Upon Enchant failure, there’s a 90% chance of the Orb being destroyed.
☾ Orbs can be traded at the Exchange after they reach a certain Enchant stage.
- Orbs can be registered at the Exchange after they reach Enchant stage 5.